Aditya Birla Finance Limited, a subsidiary of Aditya Birla Capital Limited, offers a personal loan at the competitive interest rate for salaried professionals for a variety of needs such as the purchase of a house, payroll system, big-ticket products, miscellaneous bills, moving expenses, wedding expenses, market leaders,vacations etc. You can get a personal loan up to Rs. 15 lakhs online with minimal documentation.
Features & benefits of Aditya Birla Personal Loan
Aditya Birla Finance personal loan comes with a wide range of benefits:
- A flexible repayment tenure from 6 months to up to 60 months
- Customized loan for your specific needs starting from Rs. 25, 000 to Rs. up to Rs. 15 lakhs
- Convenient repayment through various channels such as ECS/NACH
- No security or asset required to get a personal loan
- Get a co-applicant to improve your eligibility
- Full freedom to use the loan amount as per your requirement
- Existing customers of the Aditya Birla Financial Services Group do not need to pay the processing fee
- Fast online application and quick disbursal
Aditya Birla Finance Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria:
Any resident India and NRI (Non Resident Indian) who meet the following criteria can apply for a personal loan from Aditya Birla Finance.
- Any salaried person aged between 23 and 55 years old when the loan is sanctioned can get a personal loan from ABFL
- The applicant should have a good credit score
- Quantum of loan and interest rate applicable would vary from lender to lender
Documents required for Aditya Birla Personal Loan
Here is the checklist of the documents required to get a personal loan from AFBL:
- Filled personal loan application form with duly signed passport size photographs
- Identity proof: Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ PAN Card
- Residential Address proof: Registered Rent Agreement/ Utility Bill (not more than3months old)/ Ration Card/ Passport
- Income proof: Salary slips for the past 3 months
- Bank statement for the past 6 months
- Credit score information
- You can improve your eligibility by showing the documents of additional income
Aditya Birla Finance Personal Loan Interest Rate & Processing Fee
|Interest rate||Starting from 14% p.a. to 26% p.a.|
|Processing charges||● 1-2% of the loan amount plus GST
● Employees of Aditya Birla Financial Services Group are exempt from processing charges
|Loan cancellation charges||4% + applicable taxes|
|Pre-closure charges||Rs. 1000|
|Foreclosure charge||3% (12th moth onwards)|
Special Note: Rates are indicative and actual interest rates offered are subject to eligibility, verifications and checks as per internal policy
Query- How much time does it take to get approval on a personal loan from Aditya Birla Finance?
Reply- If you apply online, your loan application will get approved within 30 seconds.
Query- Can I make a partial pre-payment for a personal loan from Aditya Birla Finance?
Reply- Within first 6 months of a personal loan disbursal, pre-payment and part pre-payment is not allowed. After 6 months part pre-payment charges are as under:
- Nil Charges – If part pre-payment is equal to 20% of the total disbursed amount in a year
- 3% + GST on outstanding balance – If part payment is greater than 20% of the loan amount disbursed
Query- Do I need to provide any collateral or guarantor to get a personal loan from Aditya Birla Finance?
Query- How can I access my loan account information online?
Ans- You access your loan account information online through ABFL Connect, a unique and secure platform.
Reply- Aditya Birla Finance offers an unsecured personal loan, hence you don’t need to provide any collateral or security to get a personal loan.
Query – Can employees of Aditya Birla Group get any offer on a personal loan?
Ans- Processing charges on a personal loan from Aditya Birla Finance are waived off for the employees of Aditya Birla Group employees.