Some User likes to use shift+ deleted button, whenever they want to remove files and folder from pen drive. some User makes habit they always remove all file and folder from recycle bin. Sometimes user deletes files and folders accidentally from an external device such as pen drive, USB flash drives, memory cards, and SD cards, etc.
In this situation, all files and folder deleted permanently. The user can not recover data from recycle bin folder. Then it creates a problem for the user to recover permanently deleted files. when they realize that they have deleted a wrong folder by one of the above ways and worry about how to recover permanently deleted files and folders. No need to worry about that simply Read this Article and then you will have two methods to recover permanently deleted files and folder from pen drive.
Method 1:- Recover The Permanently Deleted Files And Folder from pen drive by Previous Versions Option
I would like to tell you a free method to recover permanently deleted data from pen drive. When you permanently deleted data on your desktop, you can recover them from Previous Versions simply as long as you remember the name of the deleted folder. Here I will display you how to make it.
- First of all, generate a new file or folder on the desktop and name it with the same name as the deleted file or folder.
- Right-click the file and select “Restore previous versions”. Here Windows will find for and list the previous versions of the shift deleted files or folder with different times and dates.
- Select the current one and click “Restore“ to undo the permanent deletion and get entire permanently deleted files or folder back with ease.
Method 2:- Restore Permanently Deleted Files & Folders from Pen drive by free data recovery software
The pen drive recovery software is capable to recover deleted, corrupted and formatted data from pen drive. This tool recovers photos, video, audio and files, and folder. The user can recover your data easily. Here I have mentioned the following steps.
- Download pen drive recovery Software. Later on, Run the tool
- The tool gives you these options such as Scan and Scan formatted you can select the anyone recovery option
- After that find and preview recovered pen drive data
- Finally, you can Save recovered items on your system
This Tool Have Multiple Features Which I Have Mentioned Below:
- Support to recover permanently deleted, corrupted and formatted data
- Can Recover lost data from exFAT, FAT (16, 32) and NTFS formatted
- Gives advance search option to find a special file inside recovered items
- Preview option to view entire scanned data
- Apply Filters before recovering lost files
- Compatible with all versions of Windows including Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- Support all file formate .pdf, .zip, .doc, excel etc.
- Support Recover Video, Image, File & Folder.
- Recover corrupt, inaccessible, damaged files and folders
- Recover data from pen drive, memory card, USB drive.
This is the best way to recover data instantly without any size limitation. This tool is user-friendly, for use of this tool no need to acquire any technical knowledge. The user can also avail its free demo version to test the ability of this tool.