VITEEE Slot Booking is a crucial step to be followed in order to appear for the online exam. The slot booking for VITEEE starts from 3rd week of March 2019. Students will be able to book the slot for themselves from 3rd week onwards. All the candidates who have successfully registered for VITEEE 2019 will be able to book a slot for themselves by logging into the Online Test Booking System (OTBS).
The slot booking window will stay open for 4-5 days during which all the students have to select a particular date for their online exam. If in case the students fail to book a slot then the University will allocate a slot to those students on their own.
Since 1984, Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is imparting quality education to thousands of students and every year a huge number of applications are received by the University seeking admission to various programmes. VITEEE is the entrance exam conducted by the University to give admission to students in various B.Tech programs. Based on the marks scored and rank secured in the exam, students will be admitted to B.Tech Program in different branches. VIT is a great place for learning and apart from academics it provides various exposure activities and help students to succeed in life.
Important Dates for VITEEE 2019
Below mentioned are the important dates that a student must remember so that he/ she does not miss out any chance.
|Starting of slot booking||3rd week of March (tentative)|
|Last date of slot booking||Maximum 4-5 days|
|Download of VITEE Hall Ticket||3rd week of March|
|VITEEE 2019 Examination||10 to 21 April|
Important points for VITEEE Slot Booking
The slot booking procedure is strict and needs to be done carefully because no changes will be made once the slot is booked. Therefore, before booking the slot for VITEEE there are certain things that a student must know. They are discussed below:
Once the slot is booked, no changes regarding the change of slot will be entertained.
- Fill the slots at the earliest because they are allocated on the basis of First Come First Serve.
- Candidates will get a prior notice regarding the change or cancellation of the test center from the University.
- The confirmation of the test center will be informed to a student via email.
- Candidates must select their groups carefully- PCME or PCBE.
Step by step guide for SLOT BOOKING:
STEP 1 :
Log in to the official website of VIT that official website ‘OTBS’.
There you will be asked to enter the following details
- Enter your Application Number
- Create a safe and secure password
- Enter the characters (captcha) in the empty text box provided below the password.
- Click on login.
- Read and Confirm your details mentioned at the left side of the page.
- Click on ‘Book a Seat’.
On “Book A Seat” Page:
- Enter Test Name – VITEEE 2019.
- Enter your state and your test city.
- Choose your subject – PCME/PCBE.
- Choose your Test date preference.
- Select the test center name as per your convenience and click on “BOOK”.
STEP 4: Read all the terms and conditions carefully.
Important note: As the slot booking is done in real time, therefore, you will only get 1 minute to confirm it. Click ‘OK’ to confirm your booking.
This is the final step to your VITEEE slot booking.
- On successful booking of your slot, an admit card will be generated. Kindly save the PDF for future references.
- You will also receive an e-mail and text message.
Download VITEEE 2019 Admit Card
After successfully booking the slot for VITEE 2019, applicants can download their admit cards. VITEEE Admit Card will be available online and a student will have to download it and get the printout. It is advised to take out at least 2 printouts of the admit card to avoid any problems in the future. The admit cards will be checked by the invigilator at the exam center and also during the frisking at the exam venue.