Don’t dismiss the great gaming features of modern smartphones like Android and iOS just because most serious gamers prefer a PC or console. Why have so many new computer and gaming consoles recently been added to the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store? If you’re a gamer who enjoys playing on consoles and mobile phones, the PS4 controller may be used to play games on your handheld devices. You may play your favorite games from your mobile device using the controller’s native interface without learning any new control schemes. But I can’t figure out how to link a PS4 controller to my mobile device. We hope to help with that in this article by providing the answers.
As the PlayStation 4’s controller communicates with the console via Bluetooth, you may pair your controller with a mobile device via this same wireless function. It is possible to link a PlayStation 4 controller to an Android mobile. If you want to know how to connect ps4 controller to phone you have to read this article.
Method 1: Connect PS4 Controller to Your Android Phone
Put the PS4 controller in pairing mode to connect to the Android device to know how to connect ps4 controller to android.
Put the PS4 controller into pair mode. Pairing mode is set by simultaneously pressing and holding the PS and sharing buttons. If the controller’s illumination begins flashing rapidly, it is in pair mode.
connect ps4 controller to the android device through Bluetooth. You must ensure Bluetooth is turned on to connect the controller to an Android device. Swipe down from the top of the screen to access the main menu and look around. Tap the corresponding icon to activate Bluetooth and perform a device exchange.
look in the Available device’s menu for the Wireless Controller. If you haven’t already done so, select Scan and see if the Wireless Controller menu item pops up.
you’ll need to hit the “OK” button to finish connecting your Android device to the PS4 controller.
Realize that not every mobile game can be played with a PS4 controller.
Turn off the Bluetooth connection when you’re ready to return to the Playstation 4. After that, connect the PS4 controller to the PS4 once more by entering the pairing code.
Method 2: Linking Your PS4 Remote to Your iOS or Android Device
Even though most gamers would rather spend their time playing on a console or PC, many people are turning to mobile gaming to satiate their urge to play. Devices running the Android and iOS operating systems have improved dramatically in recent years and now offer excellent gaming capabilities. There’s a good reason why many previously exclusive to PCs and consoles have made their way to mobile platforms like Google Play and the App Store. Additionally, PS4 Remote Play is gaining in popularity.
You can now use your PlayStation 4 (PS4) DualShock 4 controller on your Android or iOS mobile device to play games, which is excellent news if you like to game on both consoles and handhelds. You may play your favorite games without worrying about dropping your phone if you put it on a stand or a Phone Mount.
If you ask how to Bluetooth ps4 controller to phone here is the answer. Since the PS4 controller communicates with the PS4 console using Bluetooth wireless technology, the DualShock 4 controller can be wirelessly connected to other devices.
How to pair your PS4 Controller to Android Devices?
A DualShock 4 controller for the PlayStation 4 may be quickly and easily paired with an Android mobile. Simply pressing two buttons on the controller and activating a setting on your Android device will have you playing Android games with your Dualshock 4 controller.
You can use it not only for gaming but also for navigating the Android interface.
1. Press and hold down the Share and PS buttons together for about 5
2. When the controller’s light blinks, you can stop pressing the buttons.
3. access the Settings menu on your Android device, and then select Bluetooth & device connection. Locate your PS4’s Dualshock controller by tapping Pair new machine at the top.
4. when the controller appears in the list of devices, tap on it to establish a connection.
5. The PS4 controller’s pairing light will stop blinking, and the PS4 will recognize your Android device.
Method 3: Link Your DualShock 4 to Your iOS Device
You must go into your device’s Settings.
you must turn on the Bluetooth capabilities of your gadget.
check the battery status of your DualShock 4 controller. Then, the Bluetooth settings window must remain active.
Hold down PlayStation and Share. As soon as you do this, the controller’s light will begin to blink rapidly.
Select “DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller” from the Bluetooth menu. When it does, look for it in the “Other Devices” subheading. You must engage it.
the DualShock 4 controller’s flashlight will change to a pinkish red. If you see this, it signifies your gadget is linked.
That’s because most modern gamepads for consoles either exclusively use Bluetooth or feature the technology so that they may be used with other systems. As a result, a PlayStation 4 controller can be used with an Android smartphone, tablet, or TV.
When and how to use the PS4 controller with an iOS device:
PS4 controllers may be paired with iOS devices in the same straightforward manner as Android devices. There is, however, a specification that your iOS gadget must meet.
1. for your iOS smartphone to pair with the PS4 controller, you must use iOS 13. You should upgrade to this version of iOS if you’re not already using it. To install the most recent software update, go to the device’s settings and select General before clicking on Software Update.
2. Hold the Share and PS buttons simultaneously, and your controller will begin flashing.
3. find the controller in your iPhone’s Bluetooth settings and press it to pair.
4. the controller’s light will stop blinking to indicate that you’ve successfully connected.
Here’s How to Get Android Devices Connected to Your PS4 for Remote Play Without Rooting
Sony’s Xperia and PS Vita phones are the only ones that can receive PS4 output via streaming. There is a solution, thank goodness. In this article, we’ll go down the process of mapping a PS4 controller to an Android device. Here are the detailed steps you need to take:
Step 1. Preparing your PS4
- To begin, open the PS4’s menu and select “Remote Play Connection” under “System.”
- Make sure the option labeled “Enable Remote Plays” is selected.
- The next step, setting up future remote play sessions quickly, is strongly encouraged but not required. The PS4’s sleep mode can be activated remotely from other devices (Mac, PC, etc.) once remote play has begun.
- Return to your device’s settings and select “power-saving options.”
- In the sleep mode menu, select “set features available.”
- Maintain an active Internet connection and allow PS4 power-on via network access.
Step 2. set up your PS4’s remote play options.
Once you’ve done ps4 controller to android setting up PS4’s remote play functionality will be a breeze. Using this method, enabling the feature on PS4 will be a breeze.
Step 3: Setting up Remote Play
After setting up the PS4 to work with remote play devices, you may install Remote Play on any system you like and begin using it immediately.
Android devices running version 5 or later are Remote Play-ready. But only users using Android 10 will be able to use their wireless DualShock 4 controllers.
Step 4. Configure the settings in your Android device
- Launch the Android device’s configuration menu. Then, head to Security and then Unknown Sources to activate the feature. With this method, you can bypass the requirement for the Google Play Store altogether. Get the Android app for controlling your media player from a distance.
- If you have an Android smartphone and want to get the Remote Play apk file, you may do so by visiting either XDA or Mega. A direct download on an Android device is recommended.
- To begin installing, after the download is complete, locate the file. Just stick to the on-screen prompts to get the file onto your Android device. When the app has finished installing, open it and click “Next.”
- After signing in to the app with the account, the two will be linked automatically. Once linked up, you may cast anything on your PS4 to your Android device. Then, when you turn your phone around, you’ll look at the screen from different angles.
Step 5. Connect your Android device with the PS4 controller
Playing PS4 games on Android is possible if you’ve successfully synced your console with your mobile device. Games played using a controller rather than on a small portable device screen can provide a superior gaming experience. Check out the provided instructions to learn how to link your pair ps4 controller to android.
You’ve started playing games on your Android using a PS4 controller, but you’ve realized that some control options aren’t optimal for your external control. Because of this, a lot of games don’t work with controllers. After reading this post, we hope you can successfully pair your PS4 controller with your smartphone and have a more satisfying gaming experience.
Can PS4 games be played on an Android device?
Playing PS4 games on Android is possible if you’ve successfully synced your console with your mobile device. Games played using a controller rather than on a small portable device screen can provide a superior gaming experience.
Is it possible to utilize a PlayStation 4 controller with a PlayStation 4?
One last piece of advice: if you ever want to use your PS4 controller with another PS4, you’ll need to reconnect it to the console via USB and go through the pairing process again. Although it’s a minor inconvenience, at least it’s quick and straightforward